1. Blend corn, milk, egg, masa harina, sugar, and salt together in a blender until the mixture has the consistency of pancake batter.
2. Heat oil in a a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add enough batter to form the size of a taco shell, 4 to 5 inches around.
4. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.
After a few minutes and you will enjoy a rich Cachapa. you can accompany it with Mozzarella Cheese, Ham or eat it plain!
2 Cups Milk
2 Cups P.A.N. Sweet Corn
1 tsp Corn, Canola or Sunflower Oil