1. Cut the pork fat into small pieces and melt in a frying pan.
2. Cut the pork into big cubes and fry in the fat. Remove from pan.
3. Clean/cut the carrot and potatoes.
4. In the same pan, fry the carrots and potatoes until they are half-cooked (approx 20 minutes, depending on size). Remove from pan.
5. Cut the onions into half-rings and fry in a little oil. Add onions to carrots and potatoes.
6. Add ingredients to ceramic pots (see photos) in layers:
1st - Vegetables
2nd - Pork
3rd - Salt, pepper, bay leaf
4th - chopped garlic
5th - top with remaining oil from the pan
7. Cook in a 220 C oven for 60 to 90 minutes.
8. Add parsley and dill to the top of the pots during the last five minutes of cooking.
Pork (roast or similar) – 500g
Pork fat – 100 g
Potato – 8 pcs
Carrot – 2 pcs
Onion – 2 pcs
Broth – 2 cups
Garlic – 2 cloves
Dill – 1 bunch
Parsley – 1 bunch
Bay leaf, salt, ground pepper, to taste