Spanish marinated pork loin
1. Cut pork into 1cm slices and add to a glass bowl
2. Add minced garlic, olive oil, paprika, oregano, salt and white wine to pork and mix through so all the pork is covered in marinade.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum. (Best over night)
4. To cook, add olive oil to the pan on a medium heat. Fry until cooked through (around 10 minutes).
5. Serve with fresh bread or rice and vegetables.
1 kg (around 2 lbs) Pork Fillet Tenderloin (serves 4)
4 Cloves Garlic (minced in press)
2 or 3 tablespoon sweet Spanish Paprika and 1 tablespoon of hot
1.5 teaspoon Dried Oregano
0.5 teaspoon Salt and Pepper (add while cooking to taste)
110ml white wine or apple vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil (marinade)
olive oil for frying