20, depending on how thick you slice them.
A childhood favorite!
1. In a mixing bowl combine the crushed biscuits, melted butter, sweetened condensed milk and fruit puffs.
2. Tun the mixture out onto a surface and then shape into a log approximately 5-6cm in diameter.
3. Roll the log in coconut, pressing firmly so that the coconut sticks.
4. Wrap securely in kitchen paper or plastic clingfilm.
5. Refrigerate until firm and then slice into rounds.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
100g butter, melted
250g (1 packet) malt biscuits, crushed
1/2 tin (200g) sweetened condensed milk
180g (1 packet) fruit puff sweets, roughly chopped (can use chopped marshmallow, the dehydrated marshmallows from Lucky Charms, or get creative with Licorice Allsorts or other candies!)