1. Combine the ground pork with flour in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the dehydrated onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Mix in the eggs and then the milk.
4. Spoon the mixture into a deep plate and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours for easier shaping.
5. Add enough equal parts butter and oil to a skillet to measure 1/4 inch in depth.
6. Heat over medium heat.
7. Spoon the pork mixture carefully into the pan with a soup spoon, shaping it into balls with the spoon.
8. Cook the meatballs until brown on both sides, turning once.
9. Remove the meatballs to a plate. Serve warm with Red Cabbage and Caramel Potatoes or serve as a light lunch with Potato Salad.
1 1/2 pounds ground pork shoulder or similar cut
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons dehydrated onions
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoon slat
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup of milk
Butter or margarine