top of page
- Tue, 31 JanEscher Museum31 Jan, 11:00 – 13:00Escher Museum, Lange Voorhout 74, 2514 EH Den Haag, NetherlandsJoin us for an amazing guided tour of the Museum Escher. Explore ‘Escher in the Palace’ (Escher in het Paleis), in the historical heart of The Hague. The collection is housed in the former Winter Palace of Queen Mother Emma of the Netherlands. Cost is 18€.
- Mon, 06 FebClara Maria Cheese Farm & Clog Factory06 Feb, 10:00 – 12:00Clara Maria Cheese Farm & Clog Factory, Bovenkerkerweg, Amstelveen, NetherlandsJoin us for our field trip as we visit the beautiful Clara Maria Cheese and Clog Farm including a cheese-making experience. We will be participating in a full cheesemaking experience, clog making demonstration, cheese tasting and wonderful apple pie and tea/coffee. Fee: 18.50€
- Mon, 13 FebABF - ASH campus13 Feb, 09:00 – 12:00ABF - ASH campus, Ammonslaantje 1, 2241 BP Wassenaar, NetherlandsTreat yourself this Valentine Day with hand made clay earrings. Eli, from Spiegel Clay, will teach us how to make beautiful, one of a kind, heart-shaped earrings. You’ll be able to choose from two designs, different color clays and either gold or silver colored metal findings. Cost is 36€
- Wed, 15 FebMarius Wijnwinkel15 Feb, 18:00 – 20:00Marius Wijnwinkel, Van Hogendorpstraat 16C, 2242 KZ Wassenaar, NetherlandsJoin us for an evening of wine tasting with cheese at Marius Wijnwinkel Wassenaar. We will taste 6 different wines which will be paired with various cheese. We will meet at Marius Wijnwinkel to enjoy wine, cheese and friends. Cost is 32.50 € per person.
- Mon, 06 MarSligro Lieden06 Mar, 09:00 – 13:00Sligro Lieden, Rooseveltstraat 57, 2321 BL Leiden, NetherlandsCome join us for a morning of shopping at Sligro. This fabulous wholesale store stocks 75,000 food and non-food items including beverages, sweets, and holiday treats. It also has a fantastic produce selection, a variety of frozen foods, ethnic foods, plus a very helpful butcher and fishmonger.
bottom of page